With 120 exhibitors, 59 experts sharing information and ideas, and over 45 learning sessions packed into three short days following is a high level ‘wrap up’ of the event.
ACCA unveiled our strategic business plan to refocus our efforts to reaffirm leadership in representing the interest of HVACR contractors. Success moving forward will defined by Membership Satisfaction, Membership Engagement, Membership Success. This will be achieved by ACCA improving the member contractors’ businesses and providing our members a handsome return on their investment year in and year out for each and every member.
ACCA is focusing on collaboration with our partners at the national, state, and local levels. This means we want to talk to all our current and former partners to see how we can work together. We believe that we are better together and that ACCA members will benefit from industry collaboration.
A professional photographer captured all the amazing events going on. We have plenty of photos on our Flickr page for you to view and share. And if you are sharing on social media, please be sure to tag ACCA and use #ACCA2019!
Download Our App
The ACCA Events App.
A must for your mobile device!
Download the ACCA Events App to re-live your Optimize experience, and stay updated about ACCA events, activities, and valuable content throughout the year!
- ACCA Wraps Up High Energy & Impactful Conference and Expo
- ACCA Board Names Barton James as President and Chief Executive Officer
- Phil Forner Honored with ACCA’s Highest Award
- John Sedine Presented with ACCA Distinguished Service Award
- ACCA Hosts Daniel Simmons Assistant Secretary of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy
- Del-Air Mechanical Recognized as ACCA 2019 Commercial Contractor of the Year
- Hoffmann Brothers Recognized as ACCA 2019 Residential Contractor of the Year
- DiFilippo’s Service Company Presented with Federated Insurance ACCA Super S.T.A.R. Award